Friday, June 20, 2008

She's a pineapple girl in a high-fashion world ...


Sorry - borrowing my favorite line from the 1983 hit song, Coconut Girl. But I was a Pineapple Girl today! Plus the t-shirts we had to wear I don't think would work well in a high-fashion world!

My coworker, Erica, and I were volunteered by our company to help our client Maui Pineapple Company give out free tastes of the best pineapple in Hawaii at Don Quijote. We did such an awesome job the store sold out of Maui Gold pineapples - even the pineapples on our table that were for show (that's why our table looks pathetic in this photo)! Just to let you know, Maui Gold pineapple is less acidic and tastes sweeter than the other pineapples.

So I guess I should change my title to, "She's a pineapple girl in a less-acidic world, uuh!"

3 comments:

BuzzBunny said...

What a "sweet" assignment!

IndoBia said...

Great job ladies.. I bet you and Erica could sell ice to an eskimo ;-)

SwissMiss said...

Mmm... now I want some pineapple.

 
design by suckmylolly.com